1 - Copy1 22 33 44

Master in Special Marriage Act & Get Certificate.Special Marriage Act


Free GuidanceSpecial Marriage Act .

Solution We Provide

Special Marriace Act, NRI Marriage , Foreigner Marriage, Arya Samaj Marriage , Same Day Marriage , Court Mariage , Marriage Registration , Marriage Certificate , Marriage Certificate Correction , Love Marriage , Inter-Cast & Inter-Religion Marriage , Same Day Marriage Registration

Court Marriages under SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT


The Special Marriage Act, 1954 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted to provide a special form of marriage for the people of India and all Indian nationals in foreign countries, irrespective of the religion or faith followed by either party.

2. Other Important Thing In Special Marriage Act

30 days' notice is given in the presence of both the parties and thereafter in the presence of three witnesses marriage is directly solemnized by the Registrar of Marriage appointed by the Delhi Govt.

Our Location

Delhi , Gurgaon , Noida , Ghaziabad , Jaipur , Ajmer , Chandigrah , Agra , Indore , Faridabad , Ahmedabad , Sonipat , Rohtak , Lucknow , Haryana , Punjab , Rajasthan

Documents Required for Marriage Under Special Marriage Act At MandirOur Rating On Just Dail

4 Passport size pic for each (Bride & Groom)
● Aadhar Card and Passport for each (Bride & Groom)
● Driving Licence for each (Bride & Groom)
● 2 Witness with their ID Proof

Documents Required for Marriage Certificate from SDM OfficeUnder Special Marriage Act

1. 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife Each.
2. Aadhar Card and /or Voter Card of Huband and Wife
3. Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) - Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with photograph
4. Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple
5. Age Proof of Husband and Wife ( Any one ) - Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport
6. 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
7. Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are divorcee.
8. Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
9. Marriage photograph two of husband and wife
10. Noc From Embassy(if girl or boy any one of them forigen nation)