Special Marriace Act, NRI Marriage , Foreigner Marriage, Arya Samaj Marriage , Same Day Marriage , Court Mariage , Marriage Registration , Marriage Certificate , Marriage Certificate Correction , Love Marriage , Inter-Cast & Inter-Religion Marriage , Same Day Marriage Registration
The Special Marriage Act, 1954 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted to provide a special form of marriage for the people of India and all Indian nationals in foreign countries, irrespective of the religion or faith followed by either party.
30 days' notice is given in the presence of both the parties and thereafter in the presence of three witnesses marriage is directly solemnized by the Registrar of Marriage appointed by the Delhi Govt.
Delhi , Gurgaon , Noida , Ghaziabad , Jaipur , Ajmer , Chandigrah , Agra , Indore , Faridabad , Ahmedabad , Sonipat , Rohtak , Lucknow , Haryana , Punjab , Rajasthan
4 Passport size pic for each (Bride & Groom)
● Aadhar Card and Passport for each (Bride & Groom)
● Driving Licence for each (Bride & Groom)
● 2 Witness with their ID Proof
1. 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife Each.
2. Aadhar Card and /or Voter Card of Huband and Wife
3. Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) - Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with photograph
4. Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple
5. Age Proof of Husband and Wife ( Any one ) - Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport
6. 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
7. Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are divorcee.
8. Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
9. Marriage photograph two of husband and wife
10. Noc From Embassy(if girl or boy any one of them forigen nation)