1. Delhi has only 3 working days in a week i.e. Monday, Wednesday and Friday .
2. One of the parties should have address proof of Delhi to avail this service.
3. For urgent/ Tatkal / Foreigner's case/Arya Samaj/ Special Marriage Act cases our fee is extra.
4. As no hard copy of Marriage Registration is provided by Delhi Government, you have to take print out of the same on your own from the portal of Delhi Government.
6. These prices are only for Hindu Marriage Act which covers Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist and Jain religions only.
7. Appointment can be arranged as per your convenience on working days only.
8. Witnesses can be relatives, friends, neighbours or parents.
9. Each witness has to provide 2 documents . Pan card is mandatory and one address proof.
10. Once you are ready with required documents then send name of husband and wife, nearest metro station and time to us on What's App number 9540003002.If surname of wife is to be changed then send her both names.
11. If any client wishes to submit documents at office, he/she can do so from Monday to Saturday 9AM to 6PM